A wedding at The Pomerene is never a cookie-cutter event. Your guests will see and feel your style in this historic home and gardens. Whether you’re a Pinterest fanatic and have been saving ideas for years (or not so much) — Let us help make this YOUR special day. As an added bonus, there’s no worry about table/chair rentals, tent delivery & set-up, or inclement weather plans.
Your Special Day at The Pomerene (up to 10 hours) includes:
- Five light-filled rooms for your use
- Beautifully maintained grounds and terrace
- A white, lighted tent on the terrace (30×30 foot)
- White wedding chairs (100)
- 42” round tables (10) , 36” round tables (7) and rectangular tables
- Dressing areas for the bride and groom
- A vintage kitchen with sink, refrigerator, and counter space for catered or brought-in meals
- A staff member or volunteer on site during the event
- Galleries of artwork for your guests to enjoy
Indoor 40-60 Outdoor terrace 80-100 (Add your own tent and seating for a larger crowd)
You’ll have outdoor access on the day previous to the event for rehearsal.
Access to the building on the day before an event must be arranged in advance and is $50/hour.
Entry to the building on the day after an event (for cleaning) is $50 each hour and must be completed before 1pm.
This inclusive package is $700 (a $100 deposit with your signed contract is non-refundable and reserves your date). A refundable security deposit required (check or cash held) to protect the property if any damage is done or extra clean-up is required.